Protection from the Inside Out
MasonProof™ is the latest addition to the GES family! It’s a colorless, non-film-forming treatment of mineral substrates (masonry) that, upon application, ensures the capillary absorption of water is inhibited long term, while the substrate’s breathability, color and texture are not affected. MasonProof™ is the engineer and contractor’s best friend when it comes to inside-out protection for their building foundations. MasonProof™ is unique to the industry in that it continues working even if the surface becomes scratched or chipped. It’s not merely a cover or barrier.
Engineers, construction contractors and builders deal with the destructive chemical reactions cement-based building materials suffer due mainly to the exposure to water, which acts as a reaction medium or solvent in this destruction. Film formers/barrier type technologies (coatings) have been widely used, but due to weathering and ultra violet exposure these coatings have limited lifespan and thus periodic reparative applications are required. This issue has been revolutionarily remediated with the all-inclusive protective properties of MasonProof™.
Choosing MasonProof™ for masonry waterproofing applications increases water-resistance and provides long-term protection, which is essential for preservation of the structure and preservation of the owner’s dollars.
Global Environmental Solutions MasonProof, the Masonry Waterproofing solution:
- Is not a film-former like other products on the market
- Is not a surface sealer like other products on the market
- It penetrates deeply into the masonry substrate, working from the inside out
- It is, for all intents and purposes, permanent waterproofing protection
How it works
MasonProof™ is simple to use and can be easily applied by spray, brush or roller to new or existing masonry structures to protect them from mildew, fungus, efflorescence, leaching, staining, scaling, and spalling corrosion of steel within reinforced concrete is reduced or eliminated.
Nano sized MasonProof™ penetrates up to 5mm deep into the substrate and provides repellency into the pores of cementitious structures where other film formers like silicone resins, acrylic resins, and epoxy resins cannot penetrate. Because it functions at the microscopic level it does not eliminate the breathability of the treated structure.
Ideal for use on:
- Bricks and mortar
- Concrete slabs
- Paths and driveways
- Masonry blocks and pavers
- Cement render walls
“I used the MasonProof™ yesterday. It went great – had three people working at once for application with three coats. It was the way to go – as soon as I finished a section the second guy started and the same for the third coat. We kicked out a foundation wall that was 170 feet long and 6 feet tall in 2 hours or so! The foundation wall is along flower beds and I watered today and the water beaded up like crazy. Thanks for the info and great product! I will be using it on my brick building later this spring and summer.”- Jody Bickford
- Jody Bickford, Butte, MT"I used the MasonProof™ yesterday. It went great - had three people working at once for application with three coats. It was the way to go - as soon as I finished a section the second guy started and the same for the third coat. We kicked out a foundation wall that was 170 feet long and 6 feet tall in 2 hours or so! The foundation wall is along flower beds and I watered today and the water beaded up like crazy. Thanks for the info and great product! I will be using it on my brick building later this spring and summer."