Industrial Strength for Proven, Powerful Success
The DirtGlue® industrial product was formulated for the purpose of creating a hard stabilized surface for paths, parking lots, tertiary gravel roads, etc.
DirtGlue® industrial polymer emulsion is a powerful, high-tech bonding agent specifically engineered to bond soil particles together for road building. A non-hazardous, water-soluble product, DirtGlue® industrial polymer contains no harmful chemicals, will not adversely affect people, animals or aquatic life.
DirtGlue® industrial polymer is mechanically mixed into the road surface aggregate, binding with the soil to form a tough, durable, three-dimensional matrix that functions like asphalt. This matrix is sufficiently robust and durable, enabling the creation of great driving surfaces for vehicular travel, including roads, parking lots, golf cart paths, and driveways.
Other polymer dust control products on the market use vinyl components. DirtGlue® polymer uses a proprietary polymer additive / mix (with no vinyl components) that offers greater UV stability and much better hydrophobicity. This ensures each DirtGlue® polymer application keeps working long after other products fail.
Parks & Recreation
Do It Yourself
- 6/13/2017Carefully Combating Contaminated Parcels of Land
- 4/26/2018Comparing DirtGlue® Polymer with other Latex Polymer Emulsions on the Market
- 5/22/2018Going Green Across the Board – Creating Safe, Stabilized Terrain, Safely
- 1/16/2018Minimizing Damage Before and After Wildfires
- 2/5/2018Thoughts on Safer Mining Environments