Founded in 2001, Global Environmental Solutions (known as DirtGlue® Enterprises at inception) has engaged in the science of high technology soil stabilization with an environmentally safe edge. We’ve long prided ourselves on the development and distribution of green soil stabilization solutions to a host of industries including both wind and water erosion control. Our proprietary technology eliminates health hazards associated with fugitive dust and noxious odors without effecting the surrounding ecosystem(s) from harmful chemically structured properties. Our products include nothing that will hurt the world we live in, and have long lived and created with the mantra, “for the earth, with the earth in mind…” The products we offer to market incorporate recycled materials as an integral component where applicable.
- All products are developed by GES direct in our own facilities
- We utilize recycled material in product formulations
- We employ waste material in product formulations
- DirtGlue® product suite packaging is 100% recyclable
- Packaging design facilitates myriad transportation options
- All products are 100% environmentally friendly across the board
DirtGlue® based products are environmentally safe, water-based, liquid soil stabilizers for soil and seed protection, and dust mitigation efforts (amongst many other applications) from wind and water erosion, as well as applicable traffic agitations. Our products are currently used for erosion and dust control solutions in the United States and around the world. In simple terms, the DirtGlue polymer product forms a three-dimensional matrix/membrane structure in the top layer of soil that, holds the soil particles in place.
Due to their excellent eco-toxicological profile, GES products are ideal for all soil and seed stabilization applications especially in environmentally sensitive areas. Furthermore, the DirtGlue® formulation exceeds the minimum standards for slope protection and performs as well as other slope protection products. In addition, DirtGlue® blended products are biodegradable, non-phytotoxic, and defend against eco-toxicity.
A non-hazardous, water-miscible suite of products, DirtGlue® polymer blends:
- Contain no harmful chemicals
- Will not adversely affect people, animals or aquatic life
- Are environmentally clean while boasting incredible application strength
Thus, GES products can be applied far and wide with confidence to even the most environmentally sensitive areas, such as wetland buffer zones.
Benefits of Working with Environmentally Sound Products
- Full compliance with EPA regulations
- Full compliance with OSHA regulations
- Product compliance/acceptance, ATEC
- Natural resources conservation
- Prevents pollution in wetlands
- Eliminate total suspended solids in storm water run-off (NPDES)
- Accelerates revegetation post forest fires
- Dramatically reduces risk of health hazards (T42/C85 Clean Air Act)
- Significant maintenance reductions to aircraft, machinery, solar panels and wind turbines
- Operational efficiency improvements reported from military and industry sectors
- Avoidance of EPA and OSHA non-compliance penalties including work stoppage
- Attractive ROI versus alternative solutions with peace of mind from the vantage point of “going green”
What are you working on that demands a long hard look at the inherent terrain and surrounding eco-protective measures? Need a hand in diagnosing the situation? We’re here to hear you and to help you find the best environmentally sound solution to get the project off the ground, while protecting it… Contact us today!
GES: For the earth, with the earth in mind!